- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
You Should Expect A Fifth Harmony Break-up!
The ladies of Fifth Harmony might seem sweet and relatively innocent, but don’t mistake either for naivete: They know the good thing they’ve got going can only last for so long. In an interview with Latina magazine, for which the former X Factor finalists are the collective November cover feature, Camila Cabello frankly stated that she and her band mates expect they’ll eventually come apart at the seams—call it the One Direction Effect. “Honestly, I think we all do,” she told Latina. ”We’d be lying if we all said this is a picture-perfect thing, like we all completely agreed on the album track list and what the sound and the music video treatment would be like, which usually happens in bands who grew up together. But for manufactured bands, it’s harder.”
A frank, thoughtful and realistic response. Hollywood could certainly take a few pointers from this one. And earlier this month, in an interview with Border Crossings, Cabello was the first to point out that 5H try as best they can to support each other’s solo dreams. “I think the cool thing about us is that we let each other have room to do things that we’re passionate about, whether it’s dancing, whether it’s acting,” she said. “…at the end of the day, I think it’s really important that we have respect for the fact that we are a group and we’re in this for one thing, but at the same time, we each have our personal interests and we allow ourselves to pursue that.”
Surprised to hear such honesty?