- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
- New Technology Turns Your Arm Into A TouchPad For Your Smartwatch
Tomás Doncker Drops A Few Visual Cuts
New York bluesman Tomás Doncker and his worried notes are back and this time he has the visuals from the revolutionary video performance, in which he and his band perform some cuts from his latest album This Mess We Made from a 360º immersive perspective.
If the genre shift to alternative R&B wasn’t enough, Doncker changes the rules of the game with interactive visual performances that makes his album his most accomplished and cohesive work yet. So while it still might take a bit to absorb everything that Doncker has poured into his album, This Mess We Made, with this video stream viewers will get to see an essential companion that provides context and deepens understanding of his music.
Check out the visuals for Church is Burning.