- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
- New Technology Turns Your Arm Into A TouchPad For Your Smartwatch
The Man In The Ugly Suit
One would think that the amount of commotion John Wall caused on social media tonight, it would be due to a miraculous return, but in reality the Washington Wizards point guard is continuing to have a rough playoffs. While his recent injuries has limited him to a spectator for the second round of action against the Atlanta Hawks, his “#Turrrbile” wardrobe choice for tonight’s game placed him right back in the spotlight.
We’re not sure if Wall’s sense of style has completely gone array or perhaps this was some type of punishment as a pair of lobster red trousers and inside out suit jacket should never be worn together unless your name is Craig Sager. Let’s see how the Internet decided to roast The #Turrrbile Mr. Wall:
I wonder who is wearing the suit made out of the inverse halves of the two suits John Wall's suit is made out of. pic.twitter.com/QFu1AxxuEe
— The Peach Basket (@ThePeachBasket0) May 12, 2015
John Wall needs to come back. The Wizards need him on the court. And I need him off the bench wearing that hideous suit.
— rebkah howard (@pink_funk) May 12, 2015
Wizards didn't lose this game because of John Wall's injury. Lost it because of John Wall's suit.
— Jim Young (@RealJimYoung) May 12, 2015
John Wall looks like he's wearing a suit that was made by an eliminated contestant on Project Runaway.
— Luke Thomas (@SBNLukeThomas) May 12, 2015
The car version of John Wall's Suit pic.twitter.com/OGTr9aavrM
— Rob Snyder (@RSnyderLSU) May 11, 2015
John Wall appears to be wearing a suit made from two different suits that merged in a time machine
— ☕netw3rk (@netw3rk) May 11, 2015