- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
The Flash Movie Picking Up The Pace
While they have yet to find their next directing job, Lego Movie producers Phil Lord and Christopher Miller are looking to help Warner Bros. get the wheels moving on one of the studio’s most popular DC Comics properties, The Flash.
Lord and Miller are developing the story for the comicbook adaptation but have not yet decided whether they will direct. Alex Gartner is producing the pic. Ezra Miller will star as the titular hero. The standalone film will hit theaters on Mar. 23, 2018. Lord and Miller have a number of projects in development, including a sequel to The Lego Movie.