- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood Video Broke Vevo’s Record
Move over Anaconda! My anaconda don’t want none unless it’s got Taylor Swift, hon. Swift’s flashy premiere for Bad Blood has paid off already: she’s the newly minted Vevo record holder for one-day views with 20.1 million, Billboard reports. Swift unseats Nicki Minaj’s Anaconda who previously held the record for one-day views at 19.6 million when she released the song’s music video last year.
Swift’s action movie of a video shows her famous friends, idols and members of her crew training for a fight against an evil girl gang. The video premiered on TV during the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday (May 17) night and within the next 24 hours got a lot of eyeballs. Vevo revealed in a press release that Swift’s combined views for videos is over 5 billion. Swift produced the record-breaking clip while Joseph Kahn, who also helmed her Blank Space video, directed.