- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Stevan Ridley Gets Tatted
Former New England Patriots running back Stevan Ridley, who signed with the New York Jets this offseason, seems to be taking a serious liking to his new squad already. So much so that he’s apparently decided to ink the team’s logo on his forearm before even playing a game for them.
Ridley uploaded a video to his Instagram account on Friday showing him getting the Jets’ throwback logo tattooed on his right arm, a decision that seems a bit questionable considering how laughable the Jets organization has been over the past handful of years or so. Then again, a fleet of new, high-quality acquisitions – such as Ridley, Darrelle Revis and Brandon Marshall – may just signal brighter days ahead.
Regardless, I don’t think anybody can accuse Ridley of not being committed to his new team. Also, for what it’s worth, it appears that Ridley also has a Patriots tattoo just above his new Jets ink.