- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
- New Technology Turns Your Arm Into A TouchPad For Your Smartwatch
Someone Get Kanye On The Line
Kanye West had kind of a rough weekend; not only was he rained out of the Governors Ball, but he was also thwarted in his efforts to put on a pop-up show for two, no, three—okay, tens of thousands of his fans at Webster Hall in New York City. West tried to reach Mayor Bill de Blasio about shutting down the surrounding streets so that disappointed concertgoers would have a chance to see him perform after all, but it was all in vain. Well, not all. It appears de Blasio is happy to responsibly host a block party for West, he just needs the rapper’s phone number.
de Blasio tweeted at West and Kim Kardashian, who was on hand to document the weekend’s hurdles, to join forces with the celebrity power couple to finally bring The Life Of Pablo to the New York masses, provided that the event’s proceeds “benefit NYC kids.” It looks like the only thing standing in de Blasio’s way is his inability to return the call, but he’s asked his followers to forward the Wests’ digits to him. At the time of this writing, the couple hadn’t responded to de Blasio’s offer, presumably because they were a bit put off by his use of a landline in the photo.
— Bill de Blasio (@BilldeBlasio) June 6, 2016