- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Sofia Boutella Snatches Lead Role in Star Trek 3
Sofia Boutella the fiery ass-kicking actress from Kingsman: The Secret Service has been cast in a lead role in Paramount’s Star Trek 3. Paramount had no comment on the casting. Justin Lin is directing from a script by cast member Simon Pegg and Doug Jung.
Paramount will release Star Trek 3 on July 8, 2016 — marking the 50th anniversary of the debut of the TV series. Lin signed on to direct the third installment in Paramount’s rebooted Star Trek franchise in December, two weeks after Roberto Orci backed away from the directing gig. David Ellison’s Skydance Productions and Abrams’ Bad Robot are producing. Orci and Abrams are the producers. Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin and John Chu are reprising their roles.
Lin directed the third, fourth, fifth and sixth installments of the Fast and Furious franchise. 2013’s Star Trek Into Darkness grossed $467 million worldwide, including $229 million domestically. Boutella played an assassin in Kingsman.