- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Sam Smith Releases Teaser For Writing’s On the Wall
Sam Smith, someone you won’t soon seek out as lead pallbearer, is the star of a teaser for the Writing’s on the Wall music video — the full version of which, Smith tweeted, is on its way. In the clip below, which was released today, the singer walks through a series of hulking stone columns, between which is a row of caskets decorated with British flags. To whom do they belong? Don’t ask Smith! He’s perfectly content walking on by like a British Dionne Warwick.
Writing’s on the Wall, which Smith wrote for the upcoming James Bond film, Spectre, is a high point in his career, he said in an Instagram post earlier this month. “I am so excited to be a part of this iconic British legacy and join an incredible lineup of some of my biggest musical inspirations,” he wrote.
And Smith’s United Kingdom homeland seems to be taking note of his hard work. Writing’s on the Wall is on track to be the very first Bond theme song to top the charts overseas. Adele and Duran Duran are the only two artists who have come close otherwise, with Skyfall and A View to a Kill, respectively, peaking at No. 2.
What do you make of the teaser? Share your thoughts, hang tight for the full video and be sure to check out Spectre when it hits theaters on November 6!