- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
- New Technology Turns Your Arm Into A TouchPad For Your Smartwatch
Russell Westbrook Teams Up With Barneys’
Barneys New York, a luxury department store chain, has announced the release of its latest fashion collaboration with Oklahoma City Thunder All-Star Russell Westbrook. The Westbrook XO Barneys New York spring 2015 collection is the second installment in the series — Barneys first worked with Westbrook last summer, and will do so again next year.
This year’s collection includes denim, sportswear, leather goods, eyewear, footwear and luggage. It also has limited edition pieces created in partnership with Nike, Jordan, Marcelo Burlon County of Milan, Naked and Famous, WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie, Selima Optique, Del Toro and Globe-Trotter. Westbrook, the 2014-15 NBA scoring champion, also has fashion partnerships with True Religion, LVMH/Zenith Watches, Kings and Jaxs and Jordan Brand, and he has his own Westbrook Frames.