- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Rod Stewart Announces New Album
Don’t call it a comeback, but Rod Stewart isn’t slowing down anytime soon—the 70-year-old singer has announced his 30th solo studio album, to be titled Another Country. It’s been more than two years since his last record, Time. This time around, Stewart will be confronting military themes.
“I’ve wondered about being in the armed forces, away from your sweetheart and your family,” he said during a recent Q&A. “That must be heartbreaking … that is what Another Country is all about.”
Little else is known about the album at this moment, though the record looks to be on pace for an October release. A specific release date in that month is not known.
Stewart’s Time peaked at No. 7 in the U.S. upon its release in 2013.