- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Rita Ora & Chris Brown Get A Little Steamy
The Body On Me video has arrived, in which Rita Ora and Chris Brown play sexy new neighbors who — after some light shirtless window-peeping on Brown’s part — get together for a steamy hookup. If you’re a light sleeper, it would be wise to avoid the room next to Rita Ora and Chris Brown. The two singers, who teased the release of their new duet earlier this week, have just officially unleashed Body on Me onto the Internet. If one thing’s clear, it’s that they’re definitely touchy-feely types.
The song is a breezy, mid-tempo pop/R&B blend that would make perfect night-drive accompaniment. Ora coyly alludes to an intimate encounter, but, unwilling to waste time, Brown gets down to business and quickly spells out his intentions. “Put you up against the wall / And I’ma go to work until you get off / Soon as we’re done we’ll go some more,” he hums before the chorus expands. It’s calm and cool, but its sexy objective is clear—it’s Lady Gaga‘s Do What U Want after a potent muscle relaxer.
The seamless exchange between the singers is proof of a clear connection, and Ora told The Sun last month that she adored her co-collaborator in spite of his violent past. “I love him on different levels,” she said. “I see how he treats his people and he’s a good person with a good heart and a lovely family. It’s really nice that we finally got together because, regardless of what’s happened, the song is just amazing.” Take a listen, tell us what you think and be sure to get your copy of Body on Me when it’s released tomorrow.