- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
RG3 Is Unapologetic
During an interview with ABC on Monday, Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III said that he thinks he’s the best QB in the NFL. And ordinarily it’s the kind of thing that would come and go without a second thought from anybody, but since RG3 threw six interceptions, only four touchdowns, had nine fumbles in as many games, and the ‘Skins finished dead last in the NFC East with a 4-12 record, how dare he? Well, according to New York Post columnist Bart Hubbach, he’s not taking any of it back.
And really, if you look back at what he said, you can see that it was just a grab-bag of bromides and cliches, which Robert Griffin III is known to use. I can’t help but feel this would’ve gone a lot differently if he just would’ve used less words. Or none at all.