- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Olivia Munn Joins X-Mem Apocalypse As Psylocke
Having never been given a fair shot at the mutant game in previous X-Men films things are about to change for a fan favorite character, Psylocke. X-Men: Apocalypse director Brian Singer announced today via his Instagram account that Olivia Munn (The Newsroom and Deliver Us From Evil) has joined the cast and will assume the role of Elizabeth “Betsy” Braddock, aka Psylocke, in the next film.
There was no word as to which version of Psylocke she will be. Telepath? Telekinetic? Ninja? Why not all three? X-Men: Apocalypse will bow on May 27th, 2016.