- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Nickelback Are Wanted Men
Nickelback has just rubbed one more group of people the wrong way: the Australian police. The Queensland, Australia, police have charged the rockers with “crimes against music.” Ahead of the band’s show at he Brisbane Entertainment Center in Boondall, local police posted a wanted poster for the band to Facebook, writing, “BOLO. Be on the Lookout. Wanted. For Crimes Against Music. Police are on the lookout for these men who are believed to be impersonating musicians around Boondall this evening. Avoid the area. It may be hazardous to your hearing and street cred.”
Just in case case that wasn’t enough of a warning, the police also took to Twitter to issue an “urgent police warning”: “Men matching this description expected to be committing musical crimes in Boondall tonight.”
The joke has obviously gone over well, with over 37,000 people liking the Facebook post. American police, take note: this is what a sense of humor looks like.
Urgent police warning: Men matching this description expected to be committing musical crimes in Boondall tonight. pic.twitter.com/iTI6ShuO2K
— QPS Media Unit (@QPSmedia) May 20, 2015