- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Nicholas Hoult Wants To Play James Bond
Nicholas Hoult wants to be the next James Bond. The heartthrob is a huge 007 fan and would relish the chance to portray the suave spy on the big screen. However, he thinks he’d be too young to take over from current Bond Daniel Craig – who will next be seen in the role in Spectre – when his tenure is up.
Hoult who is currently 25 years old, said, “I think I’m too young! He’s (Daniel’s) got this film and then one more to go, hasn’t he? So that’s another five years? I’ll only be 30, and I think I’d need another few years behind me to play Bond. Maybe a little further down the road, who knows? I mean, I grew up loving James Bond.”
Just as Hoult is a big admirer of Craig he is also a big fan of Tom Hardy – who he stars opposite in Mad Max: Fury Road. The young actor was idolised Hardy before they shot the action flick together and afterwards he had even more respect for him as a performer. Speaking about his admiration for Hardy, Hoult said, “I’ve been a big fan of him for a while now. When you get to work with actors you look up to, the first thing you want to do is figure out how they do what they do. He’s as dynamic in the scene as he is on screen. You’re not quite sure where he’s going to go next. He keeps it fresh, it’s a lot of fun to do scenes with him.”