- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Mystic Pete Brews Up Something Frightfully Enjoyable
With Halloween just a few days away, you might be having a party to celebrate some ghoulish behavior and if so, you’re just in luck as Mystic Pete has released a project music just for such festivities. The Los Angeles native wears many hats as he’s an author, humorist, cellist, music and video producer, teacher of mysticism and hosts a radio show.
But this Halloween, his only goal is to entertain with his sexually charged BassPop project, which consists of 4 tracks that shows the quality and variety of his mysterious song creation and masterful delivery. The project is strong and consistent as there is much to enjoy about BassPop.
Suffice to say, Mystic Pete will keep you entertained so what are you waiting for, mysticism awaits you!