- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
- New Technology Turns Your Arm Into A TouchPad For Your Smartwatch
Meet Joe Dirt
Okay so we don’t know if his name is actually Joe Dirt, hell we don’t even know if this is a guy at all. What we do know is that art (and anything can be art) is highly subjective and that it’s beauty definitely resides in the eyes of its beholder.
There’s something oddly relaxing about browsing the Tumblr for Fuck Yeah Piles Of Dirt. This aptly titled blog features earth atop earth, the blog simply delivers pictures of mounded dirt—sometimes next to or on top of other dirt, sometimes not—in all its various forms.
Sometimes there are aesthetically pleasing arrangements like this:
If you’re finding this appealing, rest easy, we’ve barely scratched the surface of the dirt-riches to be found at Fuck Yeah Piles Of Dirt. Go there and marvel at the majesty of soil. Or dirt, whatever.