- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
McAvoy & Radcliffe Awaken Monsters
Kindly allow James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe to prove that it’s best to leave well enough alone. The actors will star as medical student Victor Frankenstein and Frankenstein’s assistant Igor, respectively, in the forthcoming film Victor Frankenstein, an adaptation of Mary Shelley’s famously horrifying 19th century monster tale. But in the trailer for the movie, it’s clear the duo will be running from a hell of a lot more than some green-skinned, stitched-up slow poke.
The story will follow Victor and Igor as they pore over lab equipment and reference manuals in the quest to unlock the secret to immortality. “We shall create a life out of death,” Frankenstein asserts in the clip. But when the data finally adds up, and man-made electric currents jerk a collection of mishmashed body parts into consciousness, the scientists probably wish they kept their Bunsen burners unlit. “Be careful, Mr. Frankenstein: You toy with wrathful forces,” the character is admonished (a little too late), as he and Igor quickly find themselves the beastly being’s prey. This certainly ain’t your parents’ Monster Mash…
Jessica Brown Findlay of Downton Abbey and Sherlock‘s Andrew Scott will also star. Check out the trailer, tell us what you think and be sure to check out Victor Frankenstein when it hits theaters on November 25!