- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Max Greenfield Checks Into AHS: Hotel
There’s a new boy on the block, well in the hotel for that matter. Max Greenfield, best known for his role as Schmidt on the Fox sitcom New Girl, will be checking into Ryan Murphy‘s FX hit series American Horror Story: Hotel. This will be the fifth season of AHS and it will also star fellow newcomer Lady Gaga.
Murphy announced his casting for AHS Hotel today on Memorial Day. “This October, Max Greenfield (like you’ve never seen him) is checking in to the hotel….but not checking out. #AHSHotel,” the executive producer tweeted.
“Thank you @MrRPMurphy …..It’s ON! #AHSHotel,” Greenfield replied. Gaga and Greenfield join returning stars such as Kathy Bates, and Sarah Paulson, as well as fellow newbies Cheyenne Jackson, Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer, who guest starred on the previous season, American Horror Story: Freak Show.
The 29-year-old international pop singer, who constantly changes up her look, recently had her brown hair dyed back to platinum blond for her role. She chronicled the process on Instagram.