- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Lana Del Ray’s Music Video For ‘Music To Watch Boys To’
Lana Del Rey has shared the video for Honeymoon track Music to Watch Boys to, and, as teased in her album preview video, it co-stars some ethereal swimmers (among others). The Kinga Burza-directed video intercuts shots of smiling girls in flowing white garments swirling around in blue water, pink flamingoes, and some shots of the titular watched-boys playing basketball and skateboarding. In keeping with Honeymoon‘s Old Hollywood-style glamour — a return to form, after her rock-tinged Ultraviolence album — Lana herself sits in a backyard that’s lit like a black and white ’60s era stage-set, perched in a lounge chair as two gramophones whirl behind her…except she’s also wearing (amazing) flower headphones?
Lana glitters here — literally, at one point her face is covered in glitter. She plays a guitar, and then she becomes one of the slo-mo water nymphs herself. What does it all mean? Watch the gorgeous video above. Honeymoon debuted in the No. 2 spot on last week’s Billboard 200 Album Chart, moving 116,000 album units. It’s Lana’s fourth album to go Top 10 on the Billboard 200, following her 2014 release, Ultraviolence. She’s far from content to rest on her laurels, though — she’s already thinking about her next album.