- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Lady Gaga & The Blood Pool
The next time a party host subjects you to trite group games or a spontaneous honeymoon slide show, consider that things could be worse—she could have invited you to swim in blood. To celebrate the filming of the upcoming American Horror Story: Hotel, Lady Gaga, who will play the wicked owner of Season 5′s hotel, Elizabeth—threw an eerie bash for her co-stars. Details were scant, but the pop star did let her social media followers in on one particular detail.
“A bloody pool for the cast, sorry #AHSfans, there’s few pictures. At my parties, killer friends have more fun, when no evidence is left behind,” she posted with a link to the Instagram photo above, in which a trailer overlooks a rust-colored pool at dusk. So much for musical chairs…? And though a good fraction of the guest list probably elected to stay dry (we certainly would have!), at least one brave attendee, AHS co-creator Ryan Murphy, suppressed his better judgment and took a dip.
“Last night I had a dream that the HOTEL cast went to Gaga’s house and at midnight swam in her pool that she dyed blood red just for us.” he tweeted. “Wait a minute, that was no dream…THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.” And it seems Murphy has been equally enchanted with Gaga on set—he posted to Twitter last week: “Lady Gaga is everything I dreamed of and more. Lovely, a total pro, and TERRIFYINGLY GENIUS in her role.” Take a look at how Gaga throws a proper party, and hang tight for more news on the coming American Horror Story season.