- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Johnny Manziel Released From Rehab
Johnny Manziel has reportedly been released from rehab. Manziel exited the treatment facility on Saturday morning and is expected to attended the Cleveland Browns’ offseason workouts, which begin on April 20. Previous reports indicated that Manziel was doing “extremely well” while receiving treatment and that he had progressed to the point where he could leave the facility for brief stints. He spent a little over two months in the facility in total.
Obviously, the focus now turns to how Manziel will fit in with the Cleveland Browns. The team has reportedly been considering trading up to draft Marcus Mariota. Last week, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen indicated that the Browns have nearly given up on Manziel. Whether his stint in rehab was a PR stunt or not, Manziel will now have to prove that he can stop putting himself in compromising positions like this in addition to improving as an NFL quarterback. Neither of those things are a given.