- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
John Wick Returns With Usual Suspects
Lionsgate Films has set Keanu Reeves to reprise his role in a sequel to John Wick, with David Leitch and Chad Stahelski returning to direct. LGF CEO Jon Feltheimer told Wall Street analysts in February that the sequel was in the works but provided no details. Thunder Road’s Basil Iwanyk is returning to produce, and Derek Kolstad will once again pen the script.
Lionsgate will be selling foreign markets for the sequel at Cannes next week. The original movie grossed $43 million domestically and $35 million internationally following its October launch. John Wick also starred Michael Nyqvist, Alfie Allen, Adrianne Palicki, Bridget Moynahan, Dean Winters, Ian McShane, John Leguizamo and Willem Dafoe. Reeves played a retired hitman seeking vengeance for the killing of his puppy, a gift from his late wife.