- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
James McAvoy Finally Gets Into Character
James McAvoy has played iconic X-Men leader Charles Xavier in two of Fox’s blockbuster films so far (X-Men: First Class and X-Men: Days of Future Past) but something was missing from both performances: Professor X’s bald head. Charles’ chrome-dome has been spotted in numerous iterations of the franchise, from comics to cartoons to Patrick Stewart’s older version of the character, but McAvoy had yet to get the chop — until now.
Director Bryan Singer revealed that McAvoy has shaved his head for the upcoming sequel, X-Men: Apocalypse, posting a photo via Instagram on Friday. It’s not the first Apocalypse tease Singer has unveiled through social media — he recently gave fans a first look at a young Jubilee (Lana Condor) and Jean Grey (Sophie Turner) in costume on set.
McAvoy stars alongside returning actors Michael Fassbender (Magneto), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), Nicholas Hoult (Beast), Rose Byrne (Moira MacTaggert), Evan Peters (Quicksilver) and Lucas Till (Havok). Other newcomers joining Turner and Condor are Tye Sheridan (Cyclops), Olivia Munn (Psylocke), Alexandra Shipp (Storm), Ben Hardy (Angel) and Oscar Isaac as the titular villain.
Original X-Men stars Stewart and Ian McKellen will not reprise their roles as the older versions of Professor X and Magneto in the sequel. X-Men: Apocalypse will hit theaters on May 27, 2016.