- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
- New Technology Turns Your Arm Into A TouchPad For Your Smartwatch
Here Are the Celebrities Who Defied Anna Wintour’s Met Ball Social Media Ban
She may have put Kim Kardashian (and a hashtag!) on the cover of her magazine, but make no mistake: Anna Wintour’s not exactly a digital convert. According to Page Six, guests at last night’s ultra-exclusive Met Gala were sent the following mandate: “The use of phones for photography and social media will not be permitted inside the gala.”
That worked out… about as well as one would expect, so in lieu of a red carpet roundup, we’ve collected evidence of the rich and powerful doing what they do best: whatever the hell they want. Click through for last night’s best Instagram selfies and Twitter updates, with our apologies to Ms. Wintour.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 5, 2015
From the inside looking out! …….,❤️#unapolgeticbitches pic.twitter.com/zFjGUcvWTi
— Madonna (@Madonna) May 5, 2015