- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Foot Locker Releases Shoemoji App
Just when you thought apps and smartphones couldn’t get more interesting, Foot Locker releases a new app and builds in Shoemoji. Shoemoji is an extensive collection of 80 sneakers from known brands such as Nike, Jordan Brand, Puma and Adidas to name a few as emoji’s in the app. The app also gives an online communication platform where sneakerheads and fans can discuss release dates.
Yes! Release dates. So my sneakerheads you will never be behind on that one pair of Jordan’s you have been waiting months on. The Foot Locker app also features launch news, a store locator and gives you the options to purchase your merchandise directly from the app. Life made easy.
In the app, people can craft messages using both text and a selection of 80 shoe emojis and then share their message to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or via text. Foot Locker promises to update the app frequently as new shoe designs are released.The app is now available for purchase (free) on Android’s and on iOS. Just type in Footlocker, and wait for it download. Enjoy!