- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Did You Really Think She Was Pregnant?
So Nicki Minaj ignited a whole slew of pregnancy rumors with the utterance of two simple words at one of her shows this past weekend. During a stop on her current The Pinkprint Tour in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania, Nicki introduced her boyfriend Meek Mill to the crowd as her “baby father.” There was no further elaboration, but of course Twitter erupted soon after with many taking Nicki’s specific phrasing as an official pregnancy announcement.
While Nicki’s nor Meek’s camps have come out and confirmed or denied the pregnancy rumors with an official statement, we know better. This isn’t the first batch of rumors as the two have also endured rumors about a possible engagement in the past. Rumors began circulating that they were set to marry back in April, after Nicki posted a photo of a giant heart-shaped diamond ring on Instagram. Just a few weeks later, however, Meek put those rumors to rest. In an interview, Meek denied the engagement, saying, “It’s definitely real, but it ain’t really time to get married yet. We’re still learning each other, feeling each other out.”
And let’s keep mind, Nicki also introduce Drake as her baby father on a previous tour.