- Last of the Cocaine Cowboys Finally Arrested
- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
Notoriously on-again, off-again pop-punk progenitors Descendents have spent much of this decade playing shows and teasing new music, but today brings the announcement of the band’s first new album in 12 years, Hypercaffium Spazzinate. Coming July 29 the album will be the band’s first release on Epitaph Records since 1996’s Everything Sucks, and the 16-track record will be paired with the release of a five-song companion EP, Spazzhazard.
Along with the announcement of Hypercaffium Spazzinate comes the first new Descendents song since 2004’s Cool To Be You, Victim Of Me. The track shows that, even with its members now in their 50s, the band can still offer up hyper-caffeinated punk with the best of them.
Hypercaffium Spazzinate, and the accompanying Spazzhazard EP, are available for pre-order now.