- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
- New Technology Turns Your Arm Into A TouchPad For Your Smartwatch
Brikx Davis’ First Time Up
If there’s anything harder than making a movie, it’s making your first movie and that’s something first timer Brikx Davis is gonna learn. With The Push, which is described as a coming-of-age urban drama, will not only be Davis’ first feature film but it will also be his first attempt creating content.
The former Hip Hop artist isn’t shying away from responsibility either, as he’s set to star, write and produce The Push through his iOwn Entertainment production banner. The film will be filmed entirely in Jersey City, NJ as well as produced in association with Rob Cuts‘ Thirsty Racoon Films and Samuel C. Morrison, Jr.‘s Deck of Cards Entertainment. Morrison will also serve as a screenwriter for the film.