- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
- New Technology Turns Your Arm Into A TouchPad For Your Smartwatch
Beats By Dre x MCM
Initially when we heard Beats By Dre and MCM in the same sentence, we thought it was just some hipster parading town with a MCM backpack and some Beats By Dre earbuds. But to our surprise, there will be an official collaboration between Beats and the German luxury brand that is frequently co-signed by celebrities such as Rick Ross, Chris Brown, and Kanye West.
The collaboration will include special edition products, such as Beats Studio Wireless headphones, the Beas Pill Character bundle (portable wireless speaker with stand), and the Tour earbuds. The custom cases, as well each item, feature MCM’s signature Cognac Visetos monogram.
The Beats by Dre x MCM collection will be available online this summer.