- O.J. Simon: Made In America Review
- Suicide Squad & It’s Hardcore PG-13 Rating
- What’s Going On With The Playboy Mansion?
- Sacha Baron Cohen Jumps Into The Superhero Scene
- Woman Can’t Take A Joke, Sues Ellen DeGeneres
- Warcraft Begins Its Quest To Break Chinese Box Office Records
- Descendents Announce 1st Album in 12 Years W/ New Song
- TMNT: Out of the Shadows – Let’s Just Say, The Kids Will Enjoy
- Revolutionizing Licking Your Cat
- New Technology Turns Your Arm Into A TouchPad For Your Smartwatch
8 Questions About These NBA Finals Teams
It turns out you can’t play 1-on-5 in basketball. LeBron James’ individual efforts weren’t enough to trump the complete and deep Warriors squad. LeBron falls to 2-4 in NBA Finals, after lasting six games against Golden State’s miniature, sharp-shooting roster. And while the outcome was to be expected, it has still left us with countless questions for the two teams going forward.
IS LEBRON JAMES AN NBA FINALS CHOKE ARTIST?
Answer: No. The Warriors are just really, really good, and the Cavs were not really, really good. In fact, they were borderline bad. Plus, he may not have MJ’s NBA Finals record, but he’s got the same number of championship wins (2) MJ had at 30 years old.
IS STEPHEN CURRY THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA?
Answer: A case could certainly be made. But he definitely needs another ring first and LeBron would have to retire.
DO THE WARRIORS ADD ANY PIECES?
Answer: They’ve got the Splash Brothers — they don’t need to make a splash in free agency. They’ll likely let David Lee go, as reported, and sign Draymond Green but hopefully not to a max deal. That’ll limit their fiscal ability to make many other moves.
IS DAVID BLATT GOING TO GET FIRED?
Answer: Sure hope so.
IS THE WARRIORS’ PLAY-STYLE CHANGING THE NBA?
Answer: Yes. The Warriors’ NBA Finals win with a small roster will affect the way the rest of the league builds their teams. The rest of the NBA will try — and mostly fail — to emulate Golden State’s success.
IS KEVIN LOVE LEAVING CLEVELAND?
Answer(/question): Does a bear shit in the woods?
IS DWYANE WADE HEADING TO CLEVELAND?
Answer: If you asked Freud, he’d probably tell you yes. But he’s a terrible fit. The Cavaliers need to find a way to get younger.
WILL WE SEE THESE TWO TEAMS IN THE NBA FINALS NEXT YEAR?
Answer: The chances are approximately 1.9563873-to-1